The Bluesocket 3045 APs provide the highest performance and reliable coverage in ultra-high density wireless environments such as indoor arenas, conference centers, libraries, and other high traffic areas.
The Bluesocket 3045 Series APs support the newer generation of laptops with three stream radio support, and offer higher receive sensitivity on both the 2.4 and 5 GHz radios to compensate for Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD) such as smartphones and tablets and Internet of Things (IoT) devices that have a fraction of the transmit power of traditional laptops.
- Quad Radio; concurrent 2.4 and 5 GHz radios, dedicated dual band scanning/security radio and integrated BLE
- Zero-touch AP deployment - APs automatically discover vWLAN, download firmware, and download configuration
- DynamicRF Radio Resource Management (RRM) Technology with dedicated scanning radio - automatically configures optimal radio settings to maximize performance
- DynamicSteering – Band/client steering, load balancing and sticky client prevention technology allows the Wi-Fi infrastructure to take charge making informed, coordinated, connectivity and roaming decisions
- Layer 7 Device Fingerprinting provides reporting and analytics of device types and device specific policies
- Integrated wireless intrusion detection system (WIDS) with dedicated security radio to identify rogue access points and wireless attacks
- Stateful firewall for highest security at the edge
- Powered via 802.3at (POE+)