- Installs in both the Total Access 3000 (23-inch) shelf and the
Total Access 3010 (19-inch) shelf.
- Unit is provisioned by software only; no hardware switches.
- Supports standard T1 MIB 1406 for alarm states.
- AMI or B8ZS line coding.
- Supports SF, ESF and Unframed framing formats.
- Operation over extended temperature range of 40?C to +65?C.
- Meets NEBS Level 3 and GR-1089-CORE standards.
- Automatically switches between multiplexers upon MUX failure or
- Automatically switches to local timing if LOS is detected from the