- Used in the Total Access 3000/3010 system chassis to connect DSX
pairs directly through the card slot to provide temporary facilities
interconnection before an active data module is installed, or to
facilitate a permanent cut-thru of the pairs
- Connects the Network side Tx and Rx connections to the Equipment
side Tx and Rx connections for a chassis slot making custom bypass
wiring unnecessary until active data modules are installed.
- Provides fuse fault isolation of the Network and Equipment Rx and
Tx connections and lighting protection on the equipment side
- Three pairs of bantam jacks on the front panel of the CTM Module
provide maintenance and test access options including:
- Monitor access to the cut-thru Tx and Rx pairs.
- Test access of the Equipment side Tx and Rx pairs (with a break
toward the Network side).
- Test access of the Network side Tx and Rx pairs (with a break
toward the Equipment side).