- Single 1U housing that incorporates a filter, circuit boards, and
fans to provide forced air ventilation for the 23" MX2820 Chassis and
all of its associated modules
- Installed below the MX2820 Shelf and is designed to cool a single
- Mounts directly below a 23" MX2820 Chassis (P/N 1186001L2) and
provides enough forced air ventilation to keep the internal shelf
temperature no greater than 20?C above the external ambient
- Occupies one rack mounting space in a 23" rack and includes all the
necessary brackets and mounting hardware.
- Accommodates two power inputs, ?24 V to ?48 V (A and B) with one
?24 V or ?48 V return per input.
- Should be powered from the rack fuse and alarm panel.
- Reports alarms via the MX2820 SCU.
- Provides front panel LEDs to indicate status of the fans.
- Allows fan and filter replacement from the front without rewiring
or removing the assembly from the rack.