The ADTRAN NetVanta 644 is a VoIP media gateway designed to interface between TDM and IP networks allowing connection of legacy telephone and PBX systems to IP Networks.
The NetVanta 644 is also ideal as a PSTN gateway providing IP conversion for newer PBXs, like the NetVanta Unified Communications Enterprise Communication Server. Utilizing the ADTRAN AOS, the NetVanta 644 offers simple management and administration.
The NetVanta 644 is designed to support 120 simultaneous calls and not miss a beat. Interfaces include four T1/E1 ports as well as two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports providing the flexibility for multiple deployment scenarios.
The NetVanta 644 utilizes SIP for VoIP applications, providing interoperability with industry-leading softswitches and feature servers. Acting as a gateway, this device converts IP signaling from the carrier into traditional TDM voice services as well as PSTN fed enterprises to IP.
- Perfect for transitioning to VoIP
- Seamlessly convert TDM to IP
- Up to 120 simultaneous VoIP calls
- Four PRI/PRA T1/E1 Interfaces
- Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet interfaces
- PSTN gateway connectivity
- Compatible with industry leading softswitches and call agents
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation affords more efficient utilization
- Standardized G.729 voice compression requires less bandwidth per voice call
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Supports 802.1q Virtual LAN (VLAN) Trunking
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM)
- Command Line Interface (CLI) mimics industry de facto standard
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
- Rugged metal case
- Optional battery backup for increased uptime (domestic only)