The Total Access 608 (T1 TDM) is a fixed-port Integrated Access Device (IAD) providing a single T1 network interface, 8 analog FXS interfaces, V.35 serial port and 10/100Base-T IP router.
- Pre-configured with TDM software
- Intuitive menu-driven configuration
- Integral IP router supports DHCP, NAT/PAT, packet filtering, RIP V1/V2, Layer 2 PPP, and Frame Relay
- 50-pin female Amphenol connector for Carrier Class analog POTS (FXS) interfaces
- Migration path to packet-based technologies such as ATM and IP (MGCP-only) with software download
Battery Backup Accessories
- 12 Volt ADTRAN designed battery backup system
- Eight hours uptime
- Designed for use with Total Access 604, 608 IADs, 904, 908 or 908e (Gen 3 only)
- Replacement battery available (1975044L1)
NOTE: This product contains lead acid batteries that require regular recharging to prevent degradation during storage.