The Total Access 608 with DSX-1 (T1 ATM) is a fixed-port Integrated Access Device (IAD) providing a single T1 network interface, DSX-1 interface, 8 analog FXS interfaces, V.35 serial port and 10/100Base-T IP Router.
- Pre-configured with ATM (VoIP/VoATM) software
- Intuitive menu-driven configuration
- Supports AAL2 (voice) and AAL5 (data)
- On-board echo cancellation (G.168), PCM (G.711), and ADPCM (G.726) compression resources for packet applications
- MGCP, NCS, or ATM BLES CAS
- RTP/UDP/IP support
- Interoperability with leading softswitch and feature server vendors
- Integral IP router supports DHCP, NAT/PAT, packet filtering, RIP V1/V2
- 50-pin female Amphenol connector for Carrier Class analog POTS (FXS) interfaces
Battery Backup Accessories
- 12 Volt ADTRAN designed battery backup system
- Eight hours uptime
- Designed for use with Total Access 604, 608 IADs, 904, 908 or 908e (Gen 3 only)
- Replacement battery available (1975044L1)
NOTE: This product contains lead acid batteries that require regular recharging to prevent degradation during storage.