The Total Access 624 (T1 TDM) is a fixed-port Integrated Access Device (IAD) providing a single T1 network interface, 24 analog FXS interfaces, V.35 serial port and 10/100Base-T IP router.
- Pre-configured with TDM software
- Intuitive menu-driven configuration
- Integral IP router supports DHCP, NAT/PAT, packet filtering, RIP V1/V2, Layer 2 PPP, and Frame Relay
- 50-pin female Amphenol connector for Carrier Class analog POTS (FXS) interfaces
- Migration path to packet-based technologies such as ATM and IP (MGCP-only) with software download
Modular TDM over IP solution can connect up to eight T1/DSX-1 interfaces, preserving existing TDM equipment while transporting across a dynamic IP network