ADTRAN’s Total Access 900e enterprise Session Border Control (eSBC) Feature Pack Upgrade is designed to provide superior VoIP interoperability to both service providers and enterprises as the shift to IP communications progresses. As more service providers deliver IP services to the enterprise edge more and more businesses are adopting IP technologies for the premises. The eSBC Feature Pack provides the SIP interoperability demanded at the premises creating a service provider migration path to various services, from business trunking and hosted VoIP onto native SIP trunking.
Designed to ease the need for extensive interoperability testing, the eSBC Feature Pack provides the tools necessary to normalize, secure and troubleshoot the SIP to SIP communication between a carrier network and the customers SIP compliant equipment.
- Supports 50 simultaneous SIP sessions
- Provides a demarcation point for service providers
- Converged multi-service device reduces total cost of ownership
- Simplifies and expedites SIP service deployment
- Creates a migration path to various services
- Enhances SIP traffic control
- Topology hiding
- Remote phone support
- Troubleshooting and evaluation tools
- Inherent URL filtering
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Supports transcoding
- DTMF interworking
- Intelligent network failover for disaster recovery