ADTRAN offers a competitive benefits package to help you with health-related expenses for you and your family:
- Mail Order Prescription Drug Option
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse Treatments
- Family or Single Coverage
- With VSP, you and your family members can visit any eye doctor they wish, or may choose a Vision Service Plan (VSP) network doctor
- Plan includes exams, glasses, and contact lenses every 12 or 24 months.
|Life Insurance provided by Liberty Mutual. |
- $30,000 basic term life coverage
- Supplemental life insurance is available in increments of 1, 2, or 3 times annual income up to $500,000
- Spousal and Dependent Child Coverage available
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Allows participating employees to pay up to $2,500 for medical expenses and up to $5,000 for dependent care expenses on a pre-tax basis
- Employer Referral
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse Treatments
- Routine medical care for worker related and non-work related injuries
- Diagnosis of illnesses and dispensing of medications
- Emergency medical care
- Programs and Education
- ADTRAN's campus has a scenic, 3/4 mile walking track
- Corporate Membership Rates at select fitness centers
- On-Site Fitness Center
|Eligible employees may elect to enroll in the ADTRAN 401(k) plan upon hire. The plan allows the employee to defer (pre and post-tax) up to 60% of income with a 2014 cap of $17,500. After 12 months of service, ADTRAN will match up to 4% of the employee’s income based on the employee’s contributions. |
- 100% of the first 3% of contributions
- 50% of the next 2% of contributions
|2 weeks paid vacation per year for the first 5 years of service; after the 5th year, vacation increases to 3 weeks. Vacation increases to 4 weeks after 15 years of service; and to 5 weeks after 20 years of continuous service. |
- Holidays: Depending on your work shift, you will receive the following amount of holidays:
- 5-8's shift: 7 regular and 2 company-determined floating
- 4-10's shift: 7 regular and 1 company-determined floating
- 3-12's shift: 6 regular and 1 company-determined floating
- Sick Leave: 5 days per year for employees with less than one year of service and 10 days per year for any employee with over one year of service
- Military Leave and Vote Leave: As necessary
- Bereavement Leave: up to 3 days for members of the immediate family
- ADTRAN will reimburse regular full-time Employees for tuition paid for a two to four year ADTRAN-related degree. Reimbursement for 100% of tuition, laboratory, and registration fees will be paid upon completion of course, submission of receipts, and proof of acceptable grade (normally “C” or equivalent) to Accounting.
- After one year of service, eligible employees may request an interest free loan for the purchase of computer hardware up to $2500.
The high-tech city of Huntsville sprawls at the foot of a mountain in North Alabama and is equally at home in the 19th century or the 21st. It is one of the most recognized cities in the Southeast — consistently named as one of the best places to live and work by a variety of national publications. The city is regularly named as a premier location for both business and quality of life. It offers a highly educated workforce, the second-largest research park in the nation, the additional technology infrastructure of the Redstone Arsenal federal campus, an excellent cost of living, top ranked schools and beautiful mountain lakes and vistas.
Huntsville's population truly reflects international cultures. Of the 160,000 city residents, more than 10 percent are natives of other countries. More than 100 languages and dialects are spoken here. In addition to the German rocket scientists who arrived in 1950, for example, Huntsville is home to the first U.S. plant built by Korea's largest corporation. Several Japanese-owned companies operate manufacturing plants here. Scores of foreign national flags ring the roof of the headquarters of an international computer manufacturing firm headquartered in Huntsville.
Technology, space, and defense industries have a major presence here with the Army's Redstone Arsenal, NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center, and Cummings Research Park. Home to several Fortune 500 companies, Huntsville also offers a broad base of manufacturing, retail and service industries. Our quality of life is second to none — with a variety of educational, recreational, and cultural opportunities.
Visit the Huntsville Chamber of Commerce